Tuesday, September 1, 2026

The Diva Punk September Fall Guide: Activities to Get You in the Mood for Autumn

 September Fall Bucket List: 10 Cozy Activities to Get You in the Autumn Mood | DivaPunk






September is here, which means we're officially entering my favorite time of year. September is basically my pre-game for October. So here's a weekly bucket list filled with activities to get you into the autumn mood!


1. Journal About Your September Goals

It's the start of a new month; give yourself 20 minutes to journal about what you hope to accomplish this month. Think of this as your September reset. It could be a new job, learning a new recipe, or finishing every Scooby-Doo movie ever! Write down five goals you want to happen this month. Now what's stopping you from making that goal a reality?


2. Declutter And Transition Your Wardrobe

We still have some hot weather on the way, but before we know it, the season will soon begin to change. Transition your summer wardrobe to your fall wardrobe. Time to make room in your closet for stockings, an oversized leather jacket, and boots! Extra diva points if you digitize your wardrobe. Makes it easier to plan outfits.




3. Pick A Fall/Halloween Themed Book For The Month

I recommend getting a free library card so you can read as much as you want. But for this month, just one book. We all should be reading more, even if it's Sookie Stackhouse novels. "Club Dead" is the book I chose for September. I've seen all of True Blood. Now time for me to compare it to the novels.

Sookie Stackhouse Book Autumn Read


4. Make A Cozy Fall Treat This Week

I love making baked apples with brown sugar oats filling in the oven. The house smells so good, and I for sure know I'm not going to ruin it. A few more ideas I find to be easy to make!

  • Hot chocolate
  • cinnamon rolls
  • pumpkin spice frappe
  • microwave brownie



5. Fall Tv/Movie Night Ideas

I usually watch fall shows or movies year-round, but I don't know why it feels different when you watch them in September: Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls, Supernatural, even Twin Peaks. These shows have just the right amount of dialogue and saturation to make me happy! While you're doing your decluttering, a show in the background is the perfect mood.

Gossip Girl is one show I always go back to. The iconic Thanksgiving episode and the fashion! I always felt like I related most to Jenny's style! Blair is a close second for me.



6. Have a Candlelight Dinner


I recommend a Coraline-themed dinner; I would love a mango smoothie right now. I had one last Halloween, and it was so fun. Also, why was the movie so scary when we were younger?


7. Get a new hair color based on fall colors!

I recently went back to burgundy! That counts, right? If dyeing your hair is too extreme, try a new hairstyle!

8. Decorate Your Room

Light a candle and rearrange your room. New posters, lights, and fall pumpkins!

9. Paint your nails in fall colors!

Mani pedi me, please!

10. Buy Candy Corn


I don't care what anyone says, candy corn is good when you don't have a hater in your ear telling you otherwise! And I will be making a trail mix!


Let me know which one you plan on doing this week! I'll see you next week with an updated list and pictures from the first one. Hope you enjoyed this week of Diva Punk's Fall Bucket List.




2 comments:

Featured post

Diva Update

 Wassup everyone, I know it’s been a minute since an update. I’ve finally returned from NYFW, so my next post will be everything I did, with...