First of all, I want to say hiii to all the new readers.
means a lot that you take time out of your day to spend it here!!
I realized I haven't explained the meaning behind the name of my blog. Diva Punk.
Growing up I really dressed more as a tomboy, during my college days I began dressing more girly and mature. Of course I still had my tomboy ways (that's never going away). My style is a mix of alternative, some days girly, some days I want to rock stilettos. Coming back to the reason my blog is called divapunk. I feel it fits me perfectly. When you think of those two words seperately, you see two different girls. To me they both represent me. Different times of the week. It shows in the music I listen to, the clothes I wear and design. So from now on when someones says what's my style. it's DIVA PUNK
Ways I keep myself feeling good!
The easiest one is maintenance. I usually do self maintenance days because everything is so much now a days, and mama needs to still look good. Regardless if you diy or go to someone for service, when I get a new hairstyle. I feel so good about myself. I dye my own hair, braid it. do my eyebrows. When I paint my nails I usually go to the same three colors. Black, silver and glitter pink.
I have hobbies and interests that bring me joy: Classical music, the sims, style savy, binging a tv show. Something I can pass the times with.
I recently bought some fragrances that have become signatures for me based on my mood! check my vanity page to see which ones I picked up.
I have high hopes for this blog, this space. not going to share now, just know i'm hopeful!
Anyway, talk to you later divas!
Love,
Diva Punk
.gif)
.gif)
.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment