Friday, July 31, 2026

To My Readers…lately



I have some news, I’m going to be volunteering at NYFW! I’m so excited for this opportunity. I put myself out there and it worked! I don’t really know much until we get closer to the date. I just know this will be a fun experience! Also want to thank you guys for all the love you’ve been showing me on diva-punk. It’s been so much fun reading your blogs. Happy a community is rebuilding itself, right here on blogger!! Also I’ll be dropping a full tutorial here and TikTok. I’ve been so busy. So sorry for the delay. I’m excited for a new change coming soon on my site, all to be shared soon!



Diva Punk

17 comments:

  1. congrats! that's super exciting and I hope it goes well (˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶). I can't wait to see what the site change will be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, it's gonna be big can't wait to share!

      Delete
  2. OMG!!! That is so exciting im genuinely happy for you !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO exciting and you should be so proud omg, pleaseee share the experience <3 id love to follow along

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg congrats!! that's an opportunity of a lifetime i'm so excited 4 u <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO happy for you how did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks elia, looked through tiktok, and linkedin. Also just searching on google NYFW September volunteer interns and signed up to anything that was still available!

      Delete
  6. omg congratulations! so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

  Currently At The Moment I'm getting ready for work, imagining a life I hope to soon have. Also, can I just say how good The Scream TV ...