Tuesday, August 4, 2026

What The Hell Did I Do Last Night?

 



Dealing with your hungover, embarrassing nights, regretting that last shot that took you over the edge. Wondering to yourself, omg, what did I do? Or what the hell was I thinking? Honestly, because I wasn't. I've been trying not to overthink my embarrassing moments. But that makes me wonder. How many of us let these moments linger in our minds? Cringing to ourselves for the next two weeks, just hoping it’s not as bad as it seems. I’m still learning, so this isn’t an advice post. Just realizing most of us have felt the same way.  A universal feeling I’ll unfortunately probably experience again. 🙃

Ways I get over embarrassment, honestly, the first thing to do

1. Admit to yourself you were being crazy, a little weird. Who cares! I promise the same people you embarrassed yourself in front of have done the same or worse.

2. Give it time; yeah, the next day it's fresh on everyone's mind, maybe even the next three. After a week or two, the cringyness starts to fade. 

3. Apologize if you've done something that warrants an apology. 

4. Last thing, understand you're human who's sometimes going to do really dumb things you might not even remember.


Anyway, enjoy the rest of your week. 

Diva Punk

6 comments:

  1. This is giving Ballad of a homeschooled girl by Oliva Rodrigo LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. felt. last time i got drunk i fell asleep on the hosts kitchen table

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl do I agree with this! there have been some days where I wake up after a night out and want to move countries hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Diva Update

 Wassup everyone, I know it’s been a minute since an update. I’ve finally returned from NYFW, so my next post will be everything I did, with...