Currently At The Moment
I'm getting ready for work, imagining a life I hope to soon have. Also, can I just say how good The Scream TV show is? Recently, Tubi added the show to its extensive horror catalog. Honestly, perfect to wind down this summer slasher movie run I've been on. I'm dreading leaving for work today. It's the weekend, you know? Working on making myself feel a little more excited before work. I worked out this morning. A 30-minute insanity video, which was pure insanity. Sprayed my room with a nice scent and made myself a breakfast sandwich. I'm focusing on getting in a better mindset; I believe that's a big part of really shifting my life. Anyway, this was my CATM... Hope your weekend is filled with a good time.

Omg I really don’t do as much as I should before work, lol. WOW, you’re amazing. I’m also focusing on being in a better mindset in general.I have to start waking up and being more intentional with my time, too. I hope work wasn’t stressful on you!
ReplyDeleteyes, I feel like if I don't wake up at a certain time have of my day is gone!
Deletethe first 2 seasons of the scream tv show were literally soooo good its so underrated !! I recommend pretty little liars original sin for another great summer slasher
ReplyDeletealso, light as a feather stiff as a board is another underrated show in the same genre :)
Deleteokay i've seen original sin! i'm a fan. just didn't finish the second season. Also will be trying light as a feather stiff as a board! thx
DeleteI thought no-one remembers scream tv show! I remember watching the first 2 seasons a few years after their first release, and getting soooo disappointed when I found out it had been cancelled :( I remember a new season coming out later, but with a totally different cast and storyline...
ReplyDeleteyess! me too, so dissapointed we never got the orginal thrid season cast. The new cast season was just okay tbh. not the best
Delete