What would you do if money, age, or location didn't matter? What is one dream you would achieve right now if you could?
For me, my dream would be taking my first solo trip!!
I would love to know what yours would be down below, or did you already complete that dream?!
I'm thinking about what is holding me back from actually achieving it.
Mostly fear!
This is supposed to be quick. Comment down below a dream.
Come back and tell me what happened when you achieve it!!!
I have never had a solo trip either! Where do you dream of going? Are you a proud tourist when traveling? Or do you wish to have the most authentic experience a visitor can get? And my dream would be to live and work abroad. I would love to do archival work in Italy or Spain.
ReplyDeletei dream of going to new orleans,also japan! and honestly I love getting an authentic experience. Living abroad while working would be so great! are you doing archival work right now!
Delete