Monday, May 4, 2026

CATM.....

Currently At This Moment



I'm watching the Met Gala and listening to Human Nature by the King of Pop. The two people I'm most excited to see are BeyoncĂ© and Jaafar Jackson. I haven't put up a post in a little while, but while I have your attention. I guess I'll catch you up on what life for Taylor has been like. Today I went to work, and it put more into perspective for me. That I need to create a real plan to pivot to my dream career, quickly! My current situation is not my life! I will not even claim it. lol 


Also, I've been really inspired lately by older 70s vinyl covers. I saved a bunch of the photos to my phone as some hair inspo! 





I'm working on two projects that I won't share until it's finish!
Just wanted a quick stop by, when I have something more to say, I will!
blessings boo ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

  Currently At The Moment I'm getting ready for work, imagining a life I hope to soon have. Also, can I just say how good The Scream TV ...