I've been in a really good mood lately, feeling really good about myself and what the future of my life holds. Of course, there are certain days I feel low, but lately I've really been feeling hopeful. I don't know if it's because of the classical music I've been listening to all week, working out, or just finally feeling like whatever I'm hoping for will happen soon.
Currently, At The Moment, I'm listening to a Swan Lake Barbie playlist on YouTube; the classical music I've been listening to has really shifted my mood for the better. I really feel super calm and, oddly enough, determined (lol). Anyway, I've been thinking of only listening to classical music for a week and see if there is a huge change in me, or a small one.
I also began working out more frequently, like I used to. I started with Izzy Pilates, but I've been doing ballet-inspired workouts with MadFit on YouTube. Honestly, where would I be without that app? I'm on day two of MadFit; her workouts have been really challenging for me, but also the most engaging. Which I like. The after-workout feeling is the best. I hope to replicate that high a little more this month.
Another reason I smiled this week is that I've been rewatching the old Barbie movies. I used to love it when I was younger. Every time I watch them, specifically the princess films, they feel the most magical. Anyway, I wanted to do a quick share on what's been making me feel good lately.

it was definitely barbie that made me like classical music, with the nutcracker and rapunzel ugh it was all so good
ReplyDeleteso good! currently rewatching all the old barbie movies lol
Delete