Wednesday, June 17, 2026

300 things I want


So Steve Harvey said to write down 300 things we want in life. 

By number 100, I was struggling to come up with items, goals, dreams, dates, and other things I could want. I'm currently at number 130, trying to understand what parts of my life are unfilled. Also, understanding how much I have already, I didn't realize. Trying to think outside the box of how my life would improve with these wants. I'm left wondering how many I can actually accomplish on this list.

This was honestly just a quick update, happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. i’ve never made a list like this!! gonna try it out<33

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!! do it. it really makes you think what do you really want in life lol

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Diva Update

 Wassup everyone, I know it’s been a minute since an update. I’ve finally returned from NYFW, so my next post will be everything I did, with...