CATM...
In the first week of summer, I got some really good news! I got a promotion; I've been looking for more in my job. One day, my manager told me I would be getting just that! It doesn't hit every aspect of my dream career, but it's a start in the right direction. I've been under my new title for 2 weeks now, with a few nerves here and there. I feel confident and know I'll be okay under this new title. No, it hasn't gone to my head lol, but I'm learning how to give directions. I want to use my voice but make sure it's still a respectful work relationship.... Update soon on work life.
Last weekend I went out with my older sisters before we went out. I made a shirt for her to wear this week for her birthday. Definitely Joan Clayton inspired! It didn't take me that long to make. I honestly like the shirt so much, though, I'm thinking of making one for myself!
So, getting back to my night out
We were all late, but we Ubered to my big sis' house and had a pregame! Took some photos and made our way to the club. It was Beyoncé x Rihanna night. Filled with running into my friends and a small FaceTime reunion with my cousin. I had a great night with a mild headache in the morning. No biggie lol. My updates are always so quick.
Hope your summer is going great!

congrats!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
ReplyDelete