Saturday, July 18, 2026

NYFW volunteering and round trip fiascos

 


Dear Readers,


I'm currently trying to figure out how I can volunteer during the upcoming New York Fashion Week in September. I've been using LinkedIn to search and also social media; I know that's a good spot sometimes. Today I've begun reaching out to brands for the opportunity to volunteer or to write about the show! I'm also thinking about hotels and flights. Honestly, the flights right now aren't bad for a round trip. I've been holding off on buying the ticket because what if I don't hear back from anyone? Also thinking even if I don't, I could make a mini solo trip out of it. We'll see; I should have an update by the end of the week. If you have any advice, I'd love to know!

Anyway, happy Saturday! Talk to you soon, kind human.


Diva Punk




2 comments:

  1. i live in nyc!!! i think even if u don't hear back from anybody (hopefully you do) you should still come and see the city. if u do come, i encourage you to go to all five boroughs (well except for staten island...she's just kinda there) and not jst stay in manhattan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg really? how do you like it, okay so i did hear back from someone, but I would love reccomendations of where I should go!

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

  Currently At The Moment I'm getting ready for work, imagining a life I hope to soon have. Also, can I just say how good The Scream TV ...