Thursday, July 9, 2026

Updated Site! Style Savy


 

So, if you saw my older site design, it was very summer h20 themed. I tend to change up my blog a lot. I believe I'll stay with this theme a little longer than usual. I added journal pages and sticky notes on the side like an actual diary. Anyway, I've been really into the 80s. Recently, the Michael Movie for one. Also finishing Stranger Things and that time period. The way they dressed, their music, even the way they talk. So the site isn't completely 80s, but it has some inspo. I've added some 80s ad clippings. The wallpaper was found from a Pinterest search of "80s bedroom wallpaper". lol. I'm still building it; if you have any other ideas I should add, let me know!

Also, I've been playing StyleSavy and working on a little project with that hehe. Update soon!

Happy Thursday😜

2 comments:

Featured post

Diva Update

 Wassup everyone, I know it’s been a minute since an update. I’ve finally returned from NYFW, so my next post will be everything I did, with...