Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Furla Candy Bag : Classic Jelly Bag And It’s Knockoffs

Summer time is unfortunately coming to an end. Which also means it's time to talk about the trends we did or didn't participate in this season.

Jelly Bags have always been around, even though the jelly firkin is trending right now, and though I enjoy a firkin. I've been getting familiar with different brands of jelly bags. Specifically, the Furla Candy bags! The yummy bright bag has been showing up on my Pinterest. Which has me wondering: is the Furla Bag what the girls are rocking this summer?   

Emerging in 2010, founded by the Furlanetto family. These luxury bags went for $250 and higher, depending on size. They are no longer in production, but the company Furla reproduced a new line of Candy Bags in 2021. The OG ones are so cute though. So check eBay, Vinted, and Poshmark to get an original! Hopefully the ones on my wishlist stay put. Funny story: a week ago, before I knew the origins of the bag, I saw a dupe/knockoff of their glitter silver bag for $10. Yes, I got it; I mean, for ten dollars. SIGN ME UP!

I've already planned a few outfits to wear with my bag. I'm gonna wear it tonight. Also, I filmed a what's in my bag if you want to see what's inside. 

What’s In My Bag

Hope your Wednesday is amazing! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Diva Update

 Wassup everyone, I know it’s been a minute since an update. I’ve finally returned from NYFW, so my next post will be everything I did, with...