My Summer Agenda + Some Bucket List Items
So summer officially starts on June 20th. I plan to have a whimsical, fun-filled summer. Of course, you need a summer bucket list. Feeling like Judy Moody and the not so Bummer Summer. Yes I want some spontaneous memories, but I also have specific things I've been waiting to do for the summer!
I've decided to be extra and have a agenda, for my summer for days I feel like I have nothing to do.
Having A Huge Summer Project!
Can be learning how to play an instrument, take on a summer pottery class, or creating your own archive! I plan to have two projects I'll be working on. Recently I was watching 27 Dresses, and I thought it would be a good idea to sew a dress every other week. The dresses won't be centered just around being a bridesmaid but I do plan to use rom-coms as a large inspo for the dresses. My second project will be creating my own archive. I'm still deciding if I want it to be my vinyl and cd's, or my books and create my own library and log it digitally as well. Both of these projects will keep me busy on days i'm bored. Which is important because it's very easy to feel like you have nothing to do but scroll.
I've planned out the first five dresses I plan to sew! I'm excited for what will come out of this.
Make A Movie & Tv Diary
If your someone who just doesn't like to be outside a lot and rather be glued to your bed Here is the perfect watchlist. Starting of strong with Supernatural. Let's make it clear season 1-3 are the best. Season 1 though, is usually the season I choose to watch during the start of summer. It's also a show I watch year round. Another huge one is gravity falls, which is famously known for summerween. Which I plan on celebrating. It's the perfect show. Extra points if you research all the lore behind that show. down below is my list, I'm sure you can find atleast one movie or tv show you'll enjoy. Not in any paticular order.
1.Supernatural
2. Gravity Falls
3. I Know What You DId Last Summer
4. Aquamarine
5.Fear Street
6.H20
7.The OC
8.The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants
9. Scooby Doo and Spooky Island (honestly any scooby do film)
10. Sex And The City
11.Monte Carlo
12. Princess Protection Program
13. Jaws
14. The Hills
Take My Blogging More Seriously
for me personally I want to write more on here, I've honestly only uploaded a post every three months. I have so much fun making these post, I just also forget about it. In my experience, I've been making blogs since I was in middle school. Now I'm 25 with so much more to talk about, I don't know what I want out of blogging but It's been fufilling designing my website and coming up with topics to talk about.
Health + Glamour
I recently started working out consistently again, and what I've noticed that keeps me motivated. Is the different ways to workout. Jump roping, at home pilates, ballet inspired workouts and learning dance routines. Consistenly changing up my work outs every day has helped me not feel so repetitive. I've noticed alot of physical changes, but also mentally how better I've been feeling about myself. I know people usually start their workout journey before summer ! but the workout journey begins now!
Explore Your City
I want to go to some resturants I haven't tried yet in my city. New bookstores, find a free event to meet people. I've lived in my hometown my whole life and still feel like they're so many places I've haven't experience. So this summer, I will go to atleast two new happy hours, go to a completely free event and start a conversation with atleast one person. When it's all done I'll have a photo album filled with the memories.
Reading List
I have three books I'm currently reading at the moment. So I'll make myself a small goal of finishing them for the duration of this summer. Sometimes my mind is dealing with a 1000 things at once. But I know I can make atleast 20 minutes a day of reading a thing.
Crafts
So many of these have been coming on my pinterest, I thought it would be fun to make one.
Make A Midwest Emo Summer song
I've been listening to midwest emo playlist on youtube and also from the midwest, and I thought it would be a fun, random idea to do. So that's on the agenda.
Few Items From My Bucket List:
Getting a pen pal
making ice cream
Dress up for no reason, just because
Create a summer business
Make a zine
Get a digital camera
(this isn't my whole bucket list)
This is my agenda...update you soon for the summer!
your summer bucket list sounds so fun!! i also plan to explore my city more and to take blogging seriously! i really want to do a project as well, but im not sure what yet..hopefully inspiration will strike me soon. also, when you make the midwest emo song PLEAse post it :D im a tad bit emo myself lmaoo
ReplyDeleteyes let me know the project you decide to do!! and yes lol, I'll share it lmaoo
DeleteHi! I loved reading this. I have also been looking for penpals around my age (F 26). I would love to be your penpal if you're interested. 💌
ReplyDeletehey thank you so much, and yes would love too! so down
Delete