Dear Readers
Yesterday after work, I sketched out three designs for my collection: a dress, a shirt, and an accessory. I honestly want this drop to be extremely small. I still have to tweak it and find the fabric I want to use, but I'm working on putting the sketches in CAD. One day at a time, though. I'm excited because lately I've had a real block on creativity. I have so many ideas I want to put into this. Photoshoots, mini zines. But I don't want to get too far ahead of myself.
While I'm working on this drop, I'm sharing a few things here. Hope you, the reader, are excited lol.
Currently At The Moment..
I'm about to get ready for work. It's a little crazy outside where I am. There was a wildfire in Canada that has pushed over to where I live, so the air is pretty bad right now. Also, there's a heat warning here. So you can say today is going to be pretty rough. I don't know why my job isn't closing today. Lol, I would want them to close for any little thing, though. I'm starting to dread going to work; I don't know. The job market is crazy right now, and I am thankful for at least having one! Anyway, hope this Thursday is filled with wins. c u later
Diva Punk

I love your blog 🥰🥰🥰
ReplyDeletethanksss <333
Delete