Hi Everybody!
Welcome to a new month! As of today, it's close to 200 of you following the lifestyle of a divapunk! I'm so excited to share more with you about my life, fashion, and the media I consume. I want to make this quick; I have two new things being added to my site! Later today, a new page has been added: tutorials for this blog, including the lined paper tutorial. The next thing I'm working on includes you!
To the right of my site, I've added a mailbox/contact form for you to fill out. I want to know more about the people who read my blog. So for August, I'm adding a "divapunk reader column." I want you guys to fill out this form on a topic I pick. I also understand some people might want to remain anonymous. And I'll make sure anyone willing to share will remain just that. This month I want you to remind me of a time you felt most confident. For me, I would say when I'm usually with my family. They make me laugh the most, protect me, and always make me feel the most comfortable in myself.
More surprises to come; I'm working on my styling portfolio. Trying to see if any readers would want a free digital styling. If that's something you're interested in, I've added a separate form you can fill out.
https://forms.gle/AHQveRDWTBtTQTXh9
May you find joy,
Divapunk
.gif)
heyy girl, I don't know if this is just me but the cursor always disapear on your blog
ReplyDeletehey, I don't think it's just you. I put my cursor up wrong lol. Just haven't got around to fixing it
DeleteWhen you say working on your style portfolio, could we submit clothes we own? I have a lot of statement pieces mostly tops & dress but i need help with the rest! I have a lot of pretty clothes but NO outfits : (
ReplyDeleteyes you absolutely can !
Delete